Welcome to the Driving Simulation Association (DSA) website, dedicated to the community of driving simulator developpers and users.
Our association is represented by three letters: D, as Driving, for the vehicle driver couple, S, as Simulation for design or testing, before physical prototyping and A, for Association of engineers and researchers – a professional community of individual members, entreprises and institutions.
The Driving Simulation Association aims to:
- Promote and encourage driving simulations within all aspects: teaching, research, studies, development, applications and products;
- Facilitate communication between individuals or organisations already involved or interested in driving simulation;
- Contribute to the organization of scientific conferences within the field of driving simulations e.g., Driving Simulation Conference (DSC) Europe.
| Latest news
- Dassault Systèmes becomes shareholder of AVSimulation February 8, 2021
- VI-grade Introduces VI-WorldSim, a High-Resolution Graphic Environment for Accelerated Vehicle Development November 27, 2020
- VI-grade acquires IMTEC Engineering November 27, 2020
| Benefits of being a DSA member
Present your entity (for corporate entities, max. 200 words)